* Disclaimer: It is not our intention here at EH Business Empire to imply that we condone violence against any adult, child, race, religion, animal, etc… Everything on this page is for humorous purposes only not to be taken literal.
** Guest If I Were In Charge Posts. If you have something you would like to share submit it through the contact page. If yours is chosen I will contact you with the date it will be posted. Please no profanity or the names and places of real people.
If I Was In Charge
Arguably the society that we live in is made up of rules. As a result some are good and some are bad. In fact sometimes it makes you wonder where that person’s head was at who made up that rule.
For this reason I came up with If I Was In Charge for comic effect. Therefore there written to poke fun at rules, the establishment, people, etc…
Finally I hope you will Like and Share this page. Moreover I will be adding something new every week so come back and visit. Leave a comment let me know what you think.
Long Lines At The DMV
Incidentally everyone I talk too hates going to the DMV. Above all they hate the long lines and all the waiting. Actually you think with all the advances in technology things would have improved at the DMV but, NO, things have seemed to have gotten worse.
How can that be? Perhaps there is a conspiracy what else could it be. Moreover I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a lot of rich people at the DMV. Therefore is there some big muckety-muck at the top of the DMV stopping technology to frustrate the middle and lower class. Things that make you go hmmm.
If I Was In Charge
1) First of all I would have the DMV and Nintendo collaborate on making a Wii Driving Program. You would be able to get your driver license through a computer program from home. If you pass the driving test you put in your info it takes a picture of you and your license is mailed to you.
2) Secondly when you have to get your license renewed or take a test it can done by computer from home.
3) Now at the age of 75 your license would automatically be revoked. But if you feel you are still capable of driving with no problem you are giving the chance to challenge the ruling through a special Wii Driving Program for the elderly 75 years and above.
In my opinion I truly believe this would cut down on the long lines at the DMV. Of course people will say that jobs would be lost. Not so. There are still a lot of people who like human interaction and a lot who are not computer savvy so there would still be a need for workers at the DMV. However the lines would be much shorter and the wait would be shortened as well.
Incidentally if you have ever worked in law enforcement or armed security you have heard of The Four Gun Safety Rules. No doubt they have been beaten into your brain until you are sick of them.
The Four Gun Safety Rules
1. All guns are always loaded. (Treat them so!)
2. Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
All things considered now don’t get me wrong gun safety is essential because it help save lives. In addition it also helps the armed officer to keep him or herself in check so they won’t make quick rash decisions.
In any case here is my light hearted take on the gun safety rules. Of course If I Was In Charge they would have been written like this. Enjoy and recite with caution.
If I Was In Charge (My Version)
1) Shoot first ask questions later.
2) It’s better to judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3) When you draw point it at the perp center mass, put your finger on the trigger, and if he moves shoot him.
4) If you must fire your weapon fire it until the gun is empty.